Along with sports fans, politicians, business and media professionals, and celebrities gather every year to witness the fast-paced competition. Local figures from Brooklyn and the Bronx have been smashing the ball to the wall since 2015 in the Johnny Ray Memorial Pro Wall Ball Tournament at MatchPoint NYC. Dmitry Druzhinsky points out that the cross-town rivalry is led by both Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams and Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. and engages inner-city and under-served youth in physical activity. The event also benefits the U.S. Wall Ball Association’s education, anti-violence and anti-obesity initiatives. Celebrating the life of Jonathan Ray, the late brother of the USWA CEO and inspiration behind the creation of the association the tournament originally formed in 2012. Dmitry gladly welcomes this opportunity to support organizations that encouorage a healthy lifestyle to the complex.
Druzhinsky Dependable Host For Charitable Sports Tourneys
Posted on December 22, 2016, By Dmitry Druzhinsky
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments