Dmitry Druzhinsky, along with MatchPoint NYC members and staff, are proud to be the venue of choice for a number of cause-driven fundraisers and events that give community members an opportunity to demonstrate their skills in fierce but friendly matches, while inspiring young athletes to stay healthy, follow their passion, and do good. Beyond just wall ball tournaments, Dmitry Druzhinsky hosts Wall Street finance industry professionals for the annual R Baby Foundation New York Tennis Tournament, where they compete to help improve outcomes of medical care for infants by funding programs at hospitals; including telemedicine with pediatric experts, mobile simulation training program, and symposiums, among others. In the two years it’s been played at MatchPoint NYC, the foundation has raised more than $500,000.
MatchPointNYC’s Druzhinsky Proud To Host Fundraisers
Posted on December 29, 2016, By Dmitry Druzhinsky
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments