With over 120,000 square feet of space available, leading sporting associations around the world are looking at MatchPoint NYC as an excellent place to host tournaments and fundraising events. Even professional tennis star and Olympic silver medalist Dinara Safina has been spotted at Dmitry Druzhinsky’s luxury fitness center, as she attended the Say No to Bullying! Fitness Day. This time, MatchPoint NYC’s Personal Training and Group Fitness staff gave free blood pressure tests while providing family entertainment and engagement in the problems surrounding bullying. At the same time, a brand new, exclusive indoor cycling system has been installed. Unlike stationary bicycles, the Real Ryder Indoor Cycling system delivers the first of it’s kind in the Big Apple, an engaging interactive cycling experience.
Druzhinsky Uses MatchPointNYC Space For Charitable Events
Posted on January 12, 2017, By Dmitry Druzhinsky
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments