MatchPoint NYC staff, along with co-founder Dmitry Druzhinsky, are proud to offer many athletic activities and provide a superior center for sporting excellence. MatchPoint’s aquatic director, Konstantin Petrov, is a world renowned athlete with Olympic Bronze and European Championships Gold. The swim team trains year-round, helping athletes reach their peak performance. Previously successful events are the International Sambo Championship which saw participants from around the world. In partnership with the American Amateur Sambo Federation (AASF), MatchPoint NYC proudly served as the venue of choice for athletes from more than ten countries participating in their Sambo, Judo, or mixed martial arts activities. MatchPoint’s cutting-edge tennis facility offers the world-class junior tournament training system, a program available based on invite only to national and international players who are rank highly. With personalized coaching, intensive drills, match play, mental conditioning, and world-class competition for both youth and adults, MatchPoint NYC has become the region’s destination fitness center.
Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Becomes Destination Fitness Center
Posted on January 19, 2017, By Dmitry Druzhinsky
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments