MatchPoint NYC offers swimming lessons for youth and adults in its Junior Olympic pool and Kids Aquatic Center, a favorite program of local residents. Participants range in age and skill level from toddlers to aspiring Olympians, and led by coach Konstantin Petrov, Dmitry Druzhinsky says they are in good hands, “Konstantin currently holds a Level 4 Certificate from the American Swimming Coaching Association, placing him in the top five percentile of all coaches in the country.” The former Olympic Bronze medalist brings over thirty years of experience in local, national, and international training and competition.
Dmitry Druzhinsky Notes Success Of Coach Petrov
Posted on February 16, 2017, By Dmitry Druzhinsky
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments