Dmitry Druzhinsky notes that the R Baby Foundation is the country’s first and only nonprofit organization helping to save infants’ lives by improving pediatric care, and to date, has donated $8 million towards hospital programs while saving more than one million lives. The organization’s tennis tournament started in 2010, under the guidance of Jason Pinsky, “Six years ago I saw the foundation was doing a golf event, and I suggested we should do a tennis event. The first year was sort of a test and it went well, and the demand has been high ever since. We bring together a great group of competitive guys for a great cause.” In 2015 and 2016, the R Baby Foundation is proud to have raised over $500,000 for childcare initiatives including telemedicine with pediatric experts, mobile simulation training programs, along with symposiums.
Dmitry Druzhinsky Hosts Event To Better Child Health Services
Posted on March 2, 2017, By Dmitry Druzhinsky
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments