For nearly twenty years, property investor and developer Dmitry Druzhinsky has revolutionized New York’s residential and recreational infrastructure. Brooklyn’s MatchPoint NYC, his latest offering, has evolved into New York’s premier sports, health and fitness destination for residents and professional athletes of all ages. The 120,000 sq. ft. upscale complex houses comprehensive, modern facilities alongside a friendly staff of certified instructors, personal trainers, and nutritionists to ensure that members correctly work towards their desired results effectively, efficiently, and safely.
Dmitry Druzhinsky Brings MatchPointNYC To Life
Posted on March 16, 2017, By Dmitry Druzhinsky
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments