Dmitry Druzhinsky’s career in property development began in 2000, when he oversaw the building of his own home. Since then, he has been the driving force behind the construction and eventual sale of over one hundred properties around the area. As MatchPoint NYC’s co-founder, his wealth of knowledge about the acquisition and repositioning of property played a major role in the success of the grand $20 million fitness center. The arduous negotiation process with New York City’s Board of Standards and Appeals for permits to build on the desirable three acre lot finalized only because the businessman worked with the board to “de-map” a road that, while unused for the past century, crossed one of the parcels where construction was set to take place. Upon opening, the facility became the largest rec center of its kind in Brooklyn, and the second biggest in all of New York City.
Dmitry Druzhinsky Shares Wealth of Real Estate Knowledge
Posted on March 23, 2017, By Dmitry Druzhinsky
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments