MatchPoint NYC employees, members, and Druzhinsky are proud to host a number of cause-driven fundraisers and events that give players an opportunity to demonstrate their skills in fierce but friendly matches, while also inspiring young athletes to stay healthy, pursue their passion, and do good. In addition to wall ball tournaments, Dmitry Druzhinsky hosts Wall Street finance hotshots in the yearly R Baby Foundation New York Tennis Tournament, which aims to improve outcomes of medical care for infants by funding programs at hospitals such as telemedicine with pediatric experts, mobile simulation training program, symposiums and additional waork. The event has raised more than $500,000 in the two years it has been at MatchPoint NYC.
Dmiotry Druzhinsky Honored To Welcome Charitable Fundraisers To MatchPointNYC
Tags: Brooklyn Dima Druzhinsky dima druzhinsky Brooklyn dima druzhinsky matchpoint dima druzhinsky realestate Dmitry Druzhinsky dmitry druzhinsky nyc dmitry druzhinsky philanthropy dmitry druzhinsky properties MatchPoint NYC MatchpointNYC new york NYC philanthropy real estate Sports Complex
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments