As per the U.S. Wall Ball Association, in the 1930s beach-goers hit a bald tennis ball against the walls of wooden docks. This piqued the interest of New York Parks Department to create public handball courts in city parks. Today, the game is a professional sport commonly known as Wall Ball and is played at sport centers across the country. Dmitry Druzhinsky, co-founder of MatchPoint NYC, a leading health and fitness complex in Brooklyn, was recently joined by leading lawmakers for the Pro Wall Ball Tournament. The annual impressive competition known as “Battle of the Boroughs,” informs people about the topics of public health and youth empowerment. The winning team was given a trophy and a year of bragging rights.
Influential Lawmakers Join Dmitry Druzhinsky at the Pro Wall Ball Tournament at Matchpoint NYC
Tags: Brooklyn Dima Druzhinsky dima druzhinsky Brooklyn dima druzhinsky matchpoint dima druzhinsky realestate Dmitry Druzhinsky dmitry druzhinsky nyc dmitry druzhinsky philanthropy dmitry druzhinsky properties MatchPoint NYC MatchpointNYC new york NYC philanthropy real estate Sports Complex
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments