Over 120,000 square feet of available space are bringing many leading athletic associations to MatchPoint NYC as an excellent host for tournaments and special events. Professional tennis player and Olympic silver medalist, Dinara Safina joined the Say No to Bullying! Fitness Day. At this event, explains Dmitry Druzhinsky, MatchPoint NYC’s Personal Training and Group Fitness staff gave free blood pressure tests, provided family entertainment and engagement in the problems stemming from being bullied. At the same time, a modern, exclusive indoor cycling system was also introduced. Unlike stationary bikes, the Real Ryder Indoor Cycling system hosts a revolutionary interactive cycling experience in New York.
Dmitry Druzhinsky Notes Celebrity Appearances At MatchPointNYC
Tags: Brooklyn Dima Druzhinsky dima druzhinsky Brooklyn dima druzhinsky matchpoint dima druzhinsky realestate Dmitry Druzhinsky dmitry druzhinsky nyc dmitry druzhinsky philanthropy dmitry druzhinsky properties MatchPoint NYC MatchpointNYC new york NYC philanthropy real estate Sports Complex
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments