The R Baby Foundation is the first and only nonprofit group in America with the mission of saving infants’ lives with improved pediatric care. To this point, the group has donated $8 million to hospital programs and saved more than one million lives. The charity’s tennis tournament fundraiser began back in 2010. “Six years ago I saw the foundation was doing a golf event, and I suggested we should do a tennis event,” said founder Jason Pinsky. “The first year was sort of a test and it went well, and the demand has been high ever since. We bring together a great group of competitive guys for a great cause.” Dmitry Druzhinsky explains that the Foundation is proud to have raised over $500,000 in the past two years for initiatives including telemedicine with pediatric experts, mobile simulation training programs, and symposiums.
Dmitry Druzhinsky – R Baby Tennis Tournaments Helping To Raise Over $500K For Children
Tags: Brooklyn Dima Druzhinsky dima druzhinsky Brooklyn dima druzhinsky matchpoint dima druzhinsky realestate Dmitry Druzhinsky dmitry druzhinsky nyc dmitry druzhinsky philanthropy dmitry druzhinsky properties MatchPoint NYC MatchpointNYC new york NYC philanthropy real estate Sports Complex
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments