In 2012, Dmitry Druzhinsky dove into the most aspiring contract of his career: a $20 million project to construct New York’s preeminent athletic and fitness space. After an arduous process of negotiations, the perfect three-acre lot in Coney Island was secured, and the process of developing a 120,000 sq. ft. complex, the largest such facility in Brooklyn, began. Upon finishing construction in 2014, MatchPoint NYC immediately boosted the quality of recreational infrastructure available in New York, becoming the venue of choice for families, renowned athletes, and prominent charity events. The facility’s lavish amenities are unparalleled, allowing for an expansive array of fitness programs, league sports and group classes that outperform all other fitness centers in New York, while its dedicated and highly skilled team of certified instructors, personal trainers and nutritionists inspire, motivate and encourage the health of their members.
Dmitry Druzhinsky Welcomes Revolutionary Fitness Centers To New York
Tags: Brooklyn Dima Druzhinsky dima druzhinsky Brooklyn dima druzhinsky matchpoint dima druzhinsky realestate Dmitry Druzhinsky dmitry druzhinsky nyc dmitry druzhinsky philanthropy dmitry druzhinsky properties MatchPoint NYC MatchpointNYC new york NYC philanthropy real estate Sports Complex
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments