Dmitry Druzhinsky, co-founder of the affluent health and fitness complex MatchPoint NYC, recognizes the favorable effect philanthropic actions can have on a society in need of help. By partnering with local charities and public welfare plans, the entrepreneur offers key support for schools, hospitals, and at-risk youth. Druzhinsky proposes that by giving his dispensable time, services, and resources, ample number of lives across New York City can be upgraded.
Dmitry Druzhinsky Highlights The Importance Of Philanthropic Attempts On The Community
Tags: Brooklyn Dima Druzhinsky dima druzhinsky Brooklyn dima druzhinsky matchpoint dima druzhinsky realestate Dmitry Druzhinsky dmitry druzhinsky nyc dmitry druzhinsky philanthropy dmitry druzhinsky properties MatchPoint NYC MatchpointNYC new york NYC philanthropy real estate Sports Complex
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments