Dmitry Druzhinsky is again honored that the R Baby Foundation is the country’s sole nonprofit organization working to save infants’ lives by improving pediatric care, and to date, has donated $8 million towards hospital programs while saving in excess of one million children. The organization’s tennis tournament first launched in 2010, under the guidance of Jason Pinsky, who explained: “Six years ago I saw the foundation was doing a golf event, and I suggested we should do a tennis event. The first year was sort of a test and it went well, and the demand has been high ever since. We bring together a great group of competitive guys for a great cause.” In the past two years, the R Baby Foundation is proud to have raised over $500,000 for childcare campaigns including telemedicine with pediatric experts, mobile simulation training programs, and other outlets.
Dmitry Druzhinsky Plays Host To Great Causes At MatchPointNYC
Tags: Brooklyn Dima Druzhinsky dima druzhinsky Brooklyn dima druzhinsky matchpoint dima druzhinsky realestate Dmitry Druzhinsky dmitry druzhinsky nyc dmitry druzhinsky philanthropy dmitry druzhinsky properties MatchPoint NYC MatchpointNYC new york NYC philanthropy real estate Sports Complex
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments