Real estate investor and developer, Dmitry Druzhinsky, has been transforming the state of New York’s residential and entertainment facilities for over fifteen years. His freshest property, Brooklyn’s MatchPoint NYC, is now known as the town’s preeminent sports, health and fitness point for novice and professional sportspersons of every age group. The 120,000 sq. ft. dazzling property claims to have all-encompassing, present-day amenities and welcoming employees of skilled instructors, personal coaches, and nutrition consultants to make sure that members get likely results in a real, efficient and secure way.
Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
Tags: Brooklyn Dima Druzhinsky dima druzhinsky Brooklyn dima druzhinsky matchpoint dima druzhinsky realestate Dmitry Druzhinsky dmitry druzhinsky nyc dmitry druzhinsky philanthropy dmitry druzhinsky properties MatchPoint NYC MatchpointNYC new york NYC philanthropy real estate Sports Complex
- Dmitry Druzhinsky Has Transformed New York’s Housing And Recreational Facilities
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Has The Infrastructure To House Athletic Events
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Offers Swimming Classes To Adults And The Youth
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC Is Home To Nine Court Indoor Tennis Area, Largest In Brooklyn
- Dmitry Druzhinsky’s MatchPoint NYC’s Experience Has Made It A Preferred Venue For Individuals And Word-class Tournaments